A review from Helen who used Kevin Toll for a home sale and purchase.
This review was posted on 10/12/15 on Zillow.com
Sold a Single Family home in 2015 for approximately $425K in West Chester, PA
“Kevin Toll was extremely attentive to me and my concerns prior to listing my West Chester home, and also finding my new home in Chester Springs. He works with you and you have his cell phone to reach him with any upcoming issues. He even showed me homes the day after his baby was born! I love my townhouse its perfect, and sold my home in less than 5 days!! Both settlements went smoothly I had no doubts really! 5 star all the way Thanks again Kevin!”
Considering selling your home?
Have you thought about interviewing a realtor yet? Contact me and see why I am the right realtor to help you and your family sell your home.
My past client testimonials speak for themselves.
Here is my latest review from Zillow:
“Kevin managed to make the buying process an enjoyable experience, which is exactly what it should be. Kevin is also a pleasure to deal with; and his even, relaxed manner goes a long way to reduce the stress that always accompanies these transactions.”
Here are some great tips to follow.
Selling your home? Here are 6 quick homeowner hacks you can put to use when you are selling your home:
1) The night before put Ammonia in the oven, it will loosen hardened spills in oven; wipe clean in the morning
2) Lemon KoolAid in the dishwasher to clean stains
3) Put vanilla in mug or ramekin in the oven for smell of baking
4) Dryer sheets on a fan for quick deodorizer of a stinky room
5) Microwave a bowl of water for 2-3 mins. Steam loosens spills; wipe clean
6) Clean the drain with common household items. Boil a pot of water, pour down drain. Follow with 1/2 c. baking soda. Let sit 3 mins. Then pour 1 c. hot water/1 c. vinegar on top.
To learn more about this property, click here.
Welcome to this lovely twin home in a great neighborhood! Walk in to see the great open space living room. This opens into the spacious dining room right off of the galley style kitchen. Kitchen has been updated with new cabinets, counter tops and appliances. Downstairs you will find a finished basement with separate laundry room. New HVAC and hot water heater. Outside walk out to the one car garage. Upstairs you will find 3 sizable bedrooms and a newly redone hall bath. Home offers ample closet space, new carpets, and newer windows. Good sized outdoor yard area in front and side of home. Complete move in ready home. Don’t wait, see for yourself today and make this your new home!