Did you know that in 2012…
– 45% of the buyer is in 2012 were First Time Home Buyers.
– The #1 reason someone Purchased a Home in 2012 was The Desire to Own a Home. Low Interest rates make this desire the most affordable in history.
– 95% of all buyers use an agent to help make the process easier & 80% want the agent to take care of all services related to the transaction. Choosing a reliable realtor is essential to ensure the process is as easy as possible
– Responsiveness is very important to the consumer. Fast communication has a direct effect on the consumer, whether it be through texting, emailing or phone calls. My customers have been very pleased with my responsiveness and ability to connect with me through different modes of communication.
– 40% of the consumers find the Mortgage Process Difficult. It’s important to have access to your lender at all times
– Home Warranties are the #1 incentive that consumers look for when purchasing a home.